The Garveys At Their Best
Flashback Song Of The Day
Esbós. Samplejant clàssics de ciència ficció, algú li sona?. Sortia la Farrah Fawcett
SONG OF THE DAY
Mashup Bootleg Of Joss Stone (Put Your Hands On Me) Feat. Massive Attack (Unfinished Sympathy)
THIS IS FUCKING RAD AS HELL!
Model Auguste Abeliunaite is captured by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello for Numéro #156 Magazine September 2014. Styled by Samuel Francois.
date 23.08.14 time 08:30
Flashback Song Of The Day dedicated to good and real friends who have your back and are there for you!
Art that has been on my mind for awhile. This is my spin on the original concept for CHARLIE’S ANGELS: instead of 3 sexy crime-solvers, I opted for 2, my favorite two - Kate Jackson & Farrah Fawcett as THE ALLEYCATS.
Amazing commission of mine by http://billyxkaplan.tumblr.com/
Single person illustration rates:
1. Fully rendered illustration (above): 30$ USD
2. Flat colors only illustration: 25$ USD
3. Linework only illustration: 15$ USD
+ 15$ USD per additional person
If interested, e-mail me at email@example.com with subject “SUMMER SALE” and we’ll discuss the details. All payment will be done upfront with paypal.
TURNAROUND ESTIMATED BETWEEN 2 DAYS TO A WEEK.
Fast. Professional. Friendly. Affordable! Get your own original art & tell him SHAMEFUL CLUTTER sent ya!
Scorsese’s Women featuring Jodie Foster, Winona Ryder, Sharon Stone, Juliette Lewis and Jessica Lange by Steven Klein for W Magazine
Fake TV Series Meme: FINGERPRINTS & FACELIFTS
- Based on the Rick Copp novel of the same name.
- Pam, Lindsay & Lynda as former PI’s - The LA Dolls.
- John as their former informant (think Huggy Bear meets Bosley).
- Nelsan as the newbie PI son of Pam.
- Jurnee as the spoiled step-daughter of Lynda.
- Tyler as the targeted son of Lindsay.
- Robert as what else, the villain.
This could possibly happen, if I had the $ trust me, I would option the book & write/direct/produce this! This has been on my mind since I read this awesome book a few years ago. Some of the casting has changed, but I always envisioned Lynda, Pam & Lindsay!
Would you watch these super sexy 70’s icons as current day crimefighters?